Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Golden Throne GT Practice Battle Report

Lately I've been wanting to test out my draft list for my GT. Today I had the chance when my buddy Alan asked if he could come over and get a game in. I was ecstatic to play a game in my newly built terrain.

My list. The Golden Throne Gt will be allowing Double Force Org and I've been building my list towards that. On to my list.

Ultramarines/ Clan Raukkan/ Inq

Warlord - Marneus Calgar

Tigurius (Prescience, Perfect Timing, Forewarning)

Chapter Master - Bike, Shield Eternal, Thunder Hammer, Artificer Armour

Chapter Master - Bike, Storm Shield, Power Fist, Artificer Armour

4 x 5 Scouts Bolters

Clan Raukkan Allies

Chapter Master - Bike, Gorgon's Chain, Power Sword, Artificer Armour,

5 Scouts Bolter

Inquisitorial Detachment
Coteaz (Prescience, Misfortune)

2000 pts

Alan is deciding to go with as much flyers as he can. He starts with Crimson Slaughter and allied in Necrons.

Crimson Slaughter

Sorcerer - Bike, Slaughterer, Daemonheart, Sigil of Corruption, Force Axe, Mastery level 3, Mark of Nurgle

Cultists
Cultists

Heldrake - Baleflamer
Heldrake - Baleflamer
Heldrake - Baleflamer

Necrons Allied

Destroyer Lord - Semp Weave, Mindshackle Scarabs, Warscythe

Warriors
Night Scythe

Immortals
Night Scythe

Deathmarks
Night Scythe

Doom Scythe

6 Wraiths 3xwhip coils

2000 pts

Alan rolled Scriers Gaze, Misfortune and a Csm power. We roll off and Alan chooses to go first.

Mission is Emperor's Will

I chose not to seize.


Turn 1. He hides his sorcerer under a level in his left ruin so that I can Orbital him. He moves his wraithstar into the building and spreads out to mitigate my bombing next turn.


Bottom Turn 1- I pass Prescience, Perfect Timing and Forewarning with Tigurius on my squad with centurions, Calgar and Shield Eternal Master. 
I pass Prescience into Coteaz, Clan Master, and Storm Shield Master.

I shoot 3 Orbitals but 2 scatter off even with rerolls, 5 Lascannons, 5 Missile Launchers and Calgar's Guantlet into hisDest Lord and Wraiths.
He takes two wounds on the lord and loses 4 wraiths to instant deaths wounds. Incoming!!!!


Top Turn 2 - With Scryers Gaze up he gets leave his cultists in reserves and all 7 of his flyers come in. Yikes!! I almost freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment