Sunday, October 13, 2013

Brawl Round 1 Daemons vs IG/ Blood Angels

Round 1 Daemons vs Imperial Guard/ Blood Angels

Mission:
Primary- Purge the Alien (14 pts)
Secondary- Scouring (10 pts)
Slay the Warlord, First Blood, Linebreaker (2 pts each)

Deployment: Dawn of War

Here's my list.
Fateweaver
Herald of Tzeentch on Disk Grimoire
(Misfortune , Forewarning, Flickering Fire)

Herald of Tzeentch on Disk Portalglyth
(Prescience, Foreboding, Precognition, FF)

Herald of Tzeentch on Disc Locus
(Foreboding, Misfortune, Prescience, FF)

Herald of Tzeentch on Disk
(Scryer's Gaze, Precognition, FF)

Plaguebearers
Plaguebearers
Plaguebearers

Screamers x5
Flesh Hounds x10
Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
Wings, Armour, Greater x2. Lesser
(Life Leech, Iron Arm)
(4+ Feel no Pain, Armour/Fleshbane, Staff)

I played Chris Jones, a local, whose an awesome guy to play against.  He was using a beautiful Elysian army. He has some of the best IG armies ive seen.
His List.

HQ: CCS- 80pts
Power Fist, Voxcaster

T: Infantry Platoon- 460 pts
Platoon Command Squad, Voxcaster
Infantry Squad x3, Voxcaster

Drop Sentinel, Multi Melta
Sabre Platforms x3 Lascannon

Veteran Squad- 115 pts
Melta Gun x3, Voxcaster

Veteran Squad- 115 pts
Flamers x3, Voxcaster

FA:
Vendetta- 130 pts
Vendetta- 130 pts
Vulture- 155 pts
Tl Punisher Cannon

Blood Angels Allies

HQ:
Reclusiarch- 130pts

T:
Assault Squad- 235pts
Melta gun x2, Power Fist. Jump Packs

Death Company- 215 pts
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword,
Drop Pod



Fateweaver and screamerstar go on the left behind a blos ruin.
3 lascannons into my Daemon 
Prince, 2 hit 2 wound and with my fnp i make my saves.
The other vendetta shoots at Fateweaver. i also make my saves.
i I have the 4pt obj and 1pt for the vendetta.
he has a 3pt, 2pt and 1pt for my hounds. 



I
win the Primary with 5 kp to his 2.

He wins the Secondary 6 to my 5. 

I get 1st blood he gets linebreaker. 

Minor Victory to me. 16 to 12.



Post game thoughts. 
I didnt realize the game would end on turn 4. On turn 5 i would have blown up the vulture or vendetta with flickering fire and i would have moved my screamer star into one of the objectives. 
Also getting linebreaker with Fateweaver. and killing off his ccs in shooting. 

Too bad this game ended early.

No comments:

Post a Comment